Our projects begin with a discovery phase to fully articulate the requirements, goals, and preferences for your project. We meet with you and key stakeholders in your organization to ensure that your interests are fully represented and that all potential opportunities are explored.
We combine our years of industry experience along with your expertise and the latest advancements in technology to create an actionable plan that truly represents your unique point of view.
For Web Design and Web Development projects, the planning phase can include:
- Architecture (the online structure of your site's content & functionality) - The architecting process helps ensure that your site is easy to navigate and that all content and functionality is represented.
- Wireframing (a rough schematic of the elements on your site) - Wireframes give you a glimpse of how visitors will interact with your site. Note: design features such as colors, branding, typography, and graphics are purposefully excluded at this point so we can focus exclusively on the user experience of your site.
- Design - Design composites allow you to see what your website will look like for the first time. This is a revisionary process (the number of revisions depends on your project needs and budget), so if our first attempt isn't quite what you're looking for, we can incorporate your feedback into subsequent composites.
For Marketing projects, the planning phase can include:
- Strategic Planning - We consider a multitude of factors including your message, target demographics and branding guidelines to explore potential opportunities and deliver a plan focusing on engagement and return on investment. Whether you're looking to grow your fan base, or launch a new product, a great plan makes all the difference.
- Design - Design composites allow you to see what your campaign will look like for the first time. This is a revisionary process (the number of revisions depends on your project needs and budget), so if our first attempt isn't quite what you're looking for, we can incorporate your feedback into subsequent composites.
- User Testing - We utilize the feedback of beta testers, surveys, and A/B split testing to help refine the effectiveness of your campaign and drive conversions.
For Consulting projects, the planning phase includes all of the research, fact checking, number crunching, and due diligence necessary to ensure that our recommendations give you the information you need to proceed with knowledge and confidence.
This is when we dive in and get our hands dirty performing the bulk of the work for your project.
For Web Design and Web Development projects, this can include server/hosting setup, software & API integration, custom software development, styling, cross-browser testing, alpha testing, and beta testing.
For Marketing projects, this can include social application development, campaign deployment, social media engagement, tracking, evaluation and analytics.
For Consulting projects, this includes the creation of all final reports and actionable plans.
It's time to crack the bubbly - your project is a hit! So what happens next? We're here for you to answer questions, resolve glitches, implement upgrades, and recommend next steps. Please feel free to reach out to your project manager should you need assistance or if you'd like to discuss your next project with Design Brooklyn.